19 September 2010

nononono.yes.

Acoustic music and slow songs to slow me down. I hit these keys insync with the melody. Every artist has their own outlet  to channel their energy and pent up thoughts fluidly.

I'm actively trying to avoid my work; causing a clusterfuck of passed deadlines, and pending doom academically. Why has the fear returned?! Because that's what it feels like. I'm running, actively turning away and sprinting from change and just floating. I thought I stopped that...I guess you can't change everything about yourself no matter how persistant you may be. This mindset is what contributed to my downfall instead of springboarding senior year of highschool into freshman year. 

I will not make the same mistakes. I've succeeded in saying no to repeats this week; partially. No-I will not text. No- I will not push people away. No-I will not let my future slip away for another 3years. No- I do need help with this all.

Yes, I am afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment