19 January 2010

frigid, frick and frack.

I can barely feel my finger tips, but the flame that is burning- fueled by anger and passion - is allowing these little nibblets to type.

Currently, I am savoring my 45min break then continuing through the 8hour lecture and such. Sushi, diet iced tea, yellow-pod, and silence. Relaxing. tick tock. Love.

Gustav is ohkay. I may come here more often during my lunch breaks monday and friday just because I need to seperate from a certain individual. Being attached to someone almost every second, is becoming like that of a swooshing hot wheels car up and down my spine. irritating and painful.

...

I now want to go primal and claw some faces.
Damn. I really need to get my red friend. But really why am I making excuses. Emotions are real, and I'm really feeling a concotions of them right now.


Breathe in&out..... &go.

No comments:

Post a Comment