09 January 2010

look at me! I'm following the crowd!

Just kidding. You don't hear me baaa'ing do you? Nah, not so much. I don't try very hard to be unconventional, it just happens that way.

I love love second chances. I have been given a second shot for the 10th time. While trying very very hard to avoid repeating mistakes, I am armed with lbs of bandaids, and repairing the bridges I singed in highschool. That letter I sent to You, a few days ago. Thank you.

I must live in the now, and enjoy where I'm at, and who I am with. Despite my best intentions I have a knack for looking forward to things and forget where/what/who I am. Bad Bridget. Luckily, I don't have much fun things to look forward to - except seeing my friends I mish at school, and graduation part 1. in may.

There is a lot to look forward to actually. Hmph. Ijust need to survive and push through this semester. I need to accomplish somthing. I need to. MUST. For my own mental stability.

Grad School packets are filing in. I have been sending requests and get a giddy feeling when they arrive. They are ACTUALLY hand signed by the Dean's. Feels a tad more personal than the undergrad process.

Problem: I don't know what I want to go for!
I do know I want to work at a pet store and starbucks. [In combo with my RN of course..]

I would like to thank Rob. You my friend are my reassuring dosage to life and chaos. Our date came at the perfect time. Oh and I want to be latino because of In the Heights.

Think of me, as I am always thinking of you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment