Diner's are the best. Especially because they supply free/endless refills of coffee and water. Add some french onion soup fruit cocktail and a couple of friends then you have my night in a nutshell. It was fabulous. The Dining Car, a classic 24/7 diner, was a time warp where Lauren Brian and myself caught up on everything in life at the moment, and ended it with a rockout.
I'm slightly nauseous. Yeh I know, typical. Not quite sure it it's the mounds of coffee and water, or the thought of dipping into the past and dragging some things to the present. Maybe a mixture of both.
Thanks Taylor Swift for writing 15 and stirring thoughts and forcing me to bring up things that matter, to me. I started off the new year nervous, for what I couldn't tell ya. I just know I'm taking baby steps and taking risks, and I wanna projectile vomit everywhere. However, I doubt french onion tastes the same the second time around.
I feel inspired and uninspired at the same time. I thought last year was a limbo, but DAMN. I feel stuck in a purgatory. It's like im reaching towards the future, but my stubby arms are just to short and when I tippy toe to reach, it fades away. Again, and again. My dreams are NOT helping. I am just so un sure about absolutly everything. Like I realized tonight however, in 5 years, this nausea and worry will.not.matter. Just the things I did that will lead me to where I will be. Am I making the right choices?
I'm taking leaps but will not dare speak of them right now. Because I might jinx it.
Supersitious? You Betcha.
No comments:
Post a Comment