06 March 2010

livin the dream.

I am living the dream and it took a sorry excuse for a friend to realize that! Life is good. I'm not sure if it's the remnants of good ole' Captain speaking but it's fucking fantastic.

Last night I hung out with the ones who knew me before I knew myself.. and it was an awesome time. Time changes a lot, and people change right along with it; whether we know or accept it is neither here nor there- because it happens. We played games, laughed, danced, and talked about old times. More nights like that are going to happen.

A random tid bit, I got to hang out with Bri last night as well. He picked me up and we just drove listening to OAR, talked ventured and all. One of the best things I've ever heard, came from him, and last night was living proof. We were talking about cameras the other day and looking back on pictures; good ones and ones that should NEVER leave the camera- and he said this (or something like it) I love the nights with no camera...it leaves it up to the imganination and memory to remember what happens. Not verbatum but you get the idea. Well, we didn't take any pictures even though I had my camera. It's funny how things work out. I'm really glad him and I stayed friends.


Currently, I am listening to one of four OAR cd's we were listening to lastnihgt. I took them from Bri's car... hopefully I can give them back eventually. I love this bannndd.

Yesterday I was very productive. Finished FAFSA, homeworked, cleaned. packed, etcetc and my mom took me to get my nails done. First pedicure EVER. It was interesting. Felt nice to be pamperd.


Soon I will be venturing with Mr/ Barrington to go surprise Johnny at the airport. I missed him.

I have my nails done hair done, homework kinda done ; I'm kindasortanotreally ready to go back. I miss my friends something awful, because they make school bearable and I love them :) I'm thankful I've found a group of crazies, to call my friends and mean it.

I'm eating cinnamon applesauce and drinking moutain dew. Don't judge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment