03 March 2010

with people running circles with a very very mad world

It's already March third and I can feel the month slipping away already. Last night I worked day one of two for nightshift. Wasn't too bad, and it flew by at a nice pace. Hopefully tonight will be the same. I think who you work with really makes a difference..

Made dinner last night for mom and erin-I got creative and it was freaking awesome if I do say so. &I created my own dressing, kudos to myself.

Last night, before work [I'm very chronological today aren't I?] Kelly came over and dyed my hair for me. It's now a chocolate brownish. I like it, I look older, and I miss the cluster of strawberry colors-but it'll fade back gracefully.

Bought my DinnerDance dress already and it's super cuuteee. As of now it is the one, unless I find a better contender; that may only happen if I get 200 extra dollars for the perfect one or I just find another. womp.

Hmm so the rest of break I guess will consist of studying, finishing work, work tonight, out friday, john saturday back to school sunday. Le sigh, I miss that kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment