Sorry tuna, I must leave you for a short short while.
I'm pretty certain I have found the coral root to my, "personal plumbing" issues and internal cyclone as of late. Apparently eating tuna every day, or almost a can a day is not the best things? Little thing called mercury toxicity.. I don't know. But, between that and the eggs, and my veggie cocktail really sends your intestines for a spin. Sorry, I don't care enough to get rid of coffee.
Today was my first day back to work work in the longest time. John and I are hard core party animals and fell asleep at 730..pm.. last night. I woke up with 10 hours under my belt and we ventured to the Wa of Wa's. I figured I could deal with WAWA coffee, because John needed to get gas, and low and behold the cashier gave me FREE morning beverage :). Thanks cashier man man man you are THEE man. After work, I went to visit Kathy. We chatted and caught up &of course I got to see my beautiful baby Noella. I love that little girl with all my heart. GAH. Sorry John you're second to this one.
Now I am refreshed from a shower. This is epic purely because it took 4 people to unlock johns door. I hate that thing. Now.. there's no door handle. Can't wait til either the dog or grandpop wanders in tonight.
Ah, things are ending soon. I cannot wait to swim away.
No comments:
Post a Comment