This morning did NOT go as planned; regardless of what the secret tell us. I performed CPR on my iPod.. I was terribly afraid it was legit-dead because it wouldn't connect. Luckily with my fantiastic skills I was able to get it to charge. Sync-ing can be done later. Then I was itching for an english muffin, coffee, some cranberry juice. Went to the cafe, no muff BUT golden grahms. ok fair trade. The coffee was so dark, an African would pale in comparision. Gross. So I left, went to Keiss, bought oj, fruit, and coffee. I really really was not aware that it was possible to screw up coffee. Not to mention every person that has sat down next to me either had Starbucks or Wawa. Sad times with my ecotainer of sludge.
This calls for a Starbucks. /rant.
Anywho. Yesterday I finished all of my required writing assignments for the rest of the year. FANtastic news. Now I can just focus on the s word. studystudystudy.
At LowerBucks Behavioral Health unit, each morning the community meeting begins with everyone saying their name, how they're feeling and one goal for the day. No need to hold back. My goal yesterday was to complete my todo list..and I did :)
Hi my name is Bridget; today I'm pretty agitated. My goal for today is to study a good amount, and help anyone I can.
Honesty. Conviction. I already feel less agitated by confessing. Screaming the truth can really be beneficial, don't you agree?
Everything in me wants to go back to bed, wake up and start over... I must overcome and conquer.
The best things come from the darkest places. I really enjoy crouching to disgusting levels, & conversing with the Id and the Superego. Reading material stitched from the thread of these desires and thoughts is like taking a peak in the birthday bag before you're suppose to. We all want to do it, and when we do -we get a little rush. Unlike the birthday bag sneak, however, we don't need to feel guilty for reading. These things are apart of us. It is our duty to dive into this darkness of human nature and life itself, and explore. Ultimately this makes us smarter.
The trick is to avoid getting stuck in these places, and be the light in a dark world. Very dangerous territory.
Slurping through this sludge of coffee, purely for addictive reason, is making me nauseous.
Overcome&conquer
HappyDays.
sorry i was not there to save your breakfast :(
ReplyDelete