11 May 2010

This is our moment here at the crossroads of time.


Sometimes we have to remember, that even the darkest night will end and eventually the sun will rise. My dawn is finally breaking and I'm welcoming the light with sunscreen and sunglasses. After three tretorous years, I have finally completed the ASN program. Saturday, dressed in graduation attire, I will join my classmates in joyous celebration. GODAMN it's well deserved. The semester closed itself very well. I have this buddy Dean, and apparently I'm on his list. The final tally was three A's and a B. SAC is over. SGA ended. MBut where there are endings, a new beginning is waiting to have it's door opened. No more knock knock zoom zoom.


Today was the start of the HESI review. 7 1/2 friggin hours. Terrible. Regardless of the terror, I actually learned something. Let's hope tomorrow will bring such luck. Friday is my retake of tghe Exit Exam; i'm pretty sure I'll make the cut this time.


My room is a war zone. I just can't pack up yet. Literally. I'm kinda waiting for my roommate to leave so I can do it all. Next week is Kaplan and the week following as well. Kevin comes home the 19th ! I mean hopefully I can have my boards passed by then but I doubt it. I need to get crackin on that..


Mother's day was awesome. I had work.. then went and hung out with the grandparents. I learned so much on Sunday it was un-real. I may have different future plans..ie Grad School but we'll see.


Since the strike [which ended] my mom really learned who is who when situations got tight. It's funny, adversity and trouble really brings out the real in a person. Most of the time, people are so phony, I'm not sure if there's an ounce of real left. Shame.


Oh and I have my dream job :D That's right, regardless if I get a nursing job.. I will be working at a coffee shop.


Now, I should go paint my nails. and clean. and *sniff* shower.



should.
/ ps /
Oh and did I mention I'm now President of the Senior Class for 2010-2011 and that I got an 88 on Maternity Final and 93 on Behavioral? No? Oh.. yehh those too.. Life is interesting.
Oh! and my Dad's coming Saturday?
Kev I miss you .. come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment