"Stop the clock-30/90 TickTickBOOM.
Take time out
Time to regroup
Before you loose the bout
Face the thrill
Back it up
Time to refocus
Before they lap it up"
Five o'clock; taking a break. Heart is pounding. Head is spinning. Contacts are drying. Blood is caffinated. 146 questions done. 354 to go for today's goal. Phone is on silent. Facebook is blocked. So frustrating to keep getting question after question wrong. GAH. Gonna make another pot. Re-fill with water.
I'm glad that Glee brings me back. Something about the music just calms me. That's what I'm doing. A certain amount until I want to EXPLODE.. then relax.. youtube a Glee video and wooooo saaahhhh.
Got a late start today, because I decided last minute to watch my brother race his tri-athalon. Yeup, that's next on my to do. I can totally do one easily [if i get the right bike and practice]. Swimming will take a month to get back and running.... well I'm working on it. My mom wants me to, my brother said I'd like it and I've been researching. FIRST! A car. A job. New cell phone.
actually no.. first... I need to pass.
The clock is ticking that's for certain.
No comments:
Post a Comment