I feel as though I should have some great extravagent, mind exploding, earthquaking adage; one that tells of the great adventures I have recently been fortunate to embark on, or the satisfaction that things have gotten better and miraculously, I am right side up. Unfortunately I don't have this silly-string of heartfelt words.
I can say that the moon is tickled pink, smiling awkwardly at me through the window. I can say I have seen many beautiful miracles, or otherwise known as the wonder of the weather and earth's inhabitants. I can say I have completed a few things on my faintly remembered Bucket List. I can say that it was refreshing to step away from the computer, and facebook, and the unessecary nessicities of life in the 21st century.
I can say it took me a majority of the week in South Carolina to unclench and relax from the higstrung caccoon I have been encased in for the past year or two. I'm waiting to crash into the wall that every new Nurse hits once they pass. Truthfully, I've avoided it.. but I can't anymore.
Vacation Adventure 2010 went as follows:
July3-9th Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Life consisted of beachy days, and hazy nights. Dolphin tours, kyaking, parasailing, java joe's, Piggly Wiggly, firework displays, late night walks, bike rides, beer pong, ping pong, family photos, and homemade food, froofroo drinks, and Elmo's World.
July 9th-14th Cape Coral, Florida
Life consisted of floating in a pool, water volleyball, canal fishing, ocean fishing at 530 am, catching and cooking dinner, Hot Tub Time Machine, Coach outlet and one of the biggest malls ever, bowling, guitar hero, and board games.
July 14th-July 15th
Life consisted of being shot gun, driving to NC, mansions, homemade cookies, little cousins, crashing toy cars, and Thunder Cats
July 15th-July 16th
Life consisted of Driving, being Elite members at a Marriot, Domino's, Bacardi Rum, late night TV, driving home-Finally.
July 16th
Bonfire minus fire with friend whom I missed and met new ones.
July 17th
Ocean City for the day, free lunch, ice cream, and Beer Pong at night.
Simultaneously through all that;
My Nursing License came in
Dean's List award
Lost my job
Read five books.
Some beautiful thing I've seen:
Lightning rocket the sky alongside stars.
A family of ducks
The Milky way, shooting stars in the sky and on earth.Love glowing phytoplankton and acting 2years old
Noella swimming in the ocean
Sand Dollars
My family finally together.
I'm done typing. I need to go write a list. and get ready for my massive todo list.
No comments:
Post a Comment