WAHHHHH CAFFEINE SWIMMING SWARMING WARMING COURSING THROUGH MY VEINS. So much hype in a little foam container. $1.72 well spent. Today, I must start/finish packing, go to my LAST doctors appt [hopefully], find a place to get fingerprinted, mail child abuse nonsense, continue to upload documents for school, go for a run and finish my OL thinger. Ah. I like a challenge. All of this because tomorrow : I move back into school. Whoaski.
Saturday, I have the LIVESTRONG 5k. Very excited for that. Then Sat night is the Toby Keith Concert with John, Jenny, Matt, and the wondrous Bill. We've finally figured out to prepare ahead of time for tailgating. haha. Took an entire summer of concerts but we finally did it.
With all this being said, I'm not sure when I'm going to have internet again, because I can't find my ethernet cord. Actually I can't find anything haha .. but my thoughts for this year?
Different. Not bad, not threatening, just different. As a really good friend of mine <3 and I were discussing yesterday, this year is going to be freaking awesome. Our Last Rodeo, but we're not freshman anymore. The bullshit and idiotic dramatics hopefully will be at a minimum or just not coffee table talk bullshit. That's stressful. Looking at me, it may not be realized, but I have matured intensely since freshman year. Priorities are aligning, not perfect, but realized. I am ready, for anyone and everything. Why do I have a weird grape sized pit in my stomach...
Thank you summer for living up to most of my expectations, crossing off some todos and opening my eyes to options. You have been awesome and long and loving. [Except for the whole body nonsense, but I forgive you] .
Here we go, to the beginning of the end.
you're not going anywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment