There once was a day called Monday; and on a particular Monday, the oozing works and demons of the underworld roamed the streets causing stress and dispair. When one demon was conqeured, another reared its snarling head, making it seem the day would never end.
But now, it's Tuesday. With no metaphor attached, the clouds are rolling onthe tree tops outside my window. The sky is low, and I'm coasting on the tips of the trees. Too high-I'll fall off. Too low- I won't be able to see the aching sunshine as it permeates through.
I wonder why it's soooo windy today. I wonder why I let things build up and boil up in my head; and then spill over the pot. No Soup For You.
Ew I need to remember how to breathe...that whole holding my breath nonsense when I dont even realize.. yeup checked my pulse ox yesterday [measures the O2 in your blood] Definatly was 72.... [normal 95-100; critical under 80] .. maybe thats why im always tingly and get chest pain. god damnit.
Deep Breath & Go
No comments:
Post a Comment