We learn to adjust; to adapt and overcome. Right now I would like to adjust my footing and kick my door in because my keys lay on the otherside; leading to -yes- overcoming my obstacle. Onto Plan B-I will reign in my temper and watch Lilo and Stitch while attempting to start/finish one of my nursing papers..
I'm pretty much over the fact of projecting my life online-cue slapstick humor because I'm typing on a blog.. Lately I've become more and more weary of technology and into my privacy and discovering actually interesting things. I'm working on deleting my facebook because it really has lost his novelty. Yea, I've come back into contact with some friends, I can keep in touch with my broski, but the original idea of the social network scene has exploded and the toxic fumes are suffocating. I do want to get all of my pictures off of it though... idk either that or I'll delete a majority of the people because I really really don't care about them.
"you wreck everything you touch, why don't you try to make something for a change" - Lilo. Awe I never really heard that before. It's cute.
Guess I'll go draw for a bit then crack down on my stuff.
Ew, why did I just have the beginning of an anxiety attack...
No comments:
Post a Comment