November has taken the initiative; the ride is beginning.
This first week has been rediculous; in all senses. Every day is strikingly different. I'm happy October left, but the stinging cold is a reminder of darker days to come. Literally. Daylight savings time was this morning.
I value those who can verbally slap me in the face when I deserve it; &I did.
/20mins later
It seems like nothing can just be. I love when I go for runs, because I can detach and go. Disappear from the nonsense within these four walls.
I get demanding and agressive, and then shrink to fit what people want. That makes me sick. I'm saying this, to no one in particular or about anyone specific but NO ONE is going to make me feel bad or uncomfortable for being friends with someone who is really good to me, and understands when few do. It drives me insane how many eggshells are scattered and how much of a mine feild life has become. No. More.
My brother is coming home early for thanksgiving! I'm so pumped.
Yikes to the changes. Yikes to the never-ending nervousness. Yikes. Yikes. Yikes.
Time to go for a run.
No comments:
Post a Comment