Tuesday-Midterm/articles/paper
Wednesday-Starbucks 8-430, Erins Bday Dinner in Philly, Work 11-70
Thursday- Class 1-215, then 430 Midterm (which I got the info before my overnight)
Last night I went to the Talent Show, and divulged in a well deserved Mudslide at Crapplebees. I got a call last night to work 11-7 again..I half wanted to call them back but my body is really taking a toll..my legs are cramping somthing aweful. I need to get that fixed. Tonight I have work again 11-7, then 8-430 tomorrow. Then I have to start/finish this disgusting paper on an Evidence Based practice due Tuesday sometime this weekend.
Few Things of Note :
- Flowers. It's really hard to not let things go to your head but..I really can't stop smiling. ESPECIALLY since it was a surprise and I'm being told over and over, you deserve it . It's been a really long time since I've just, smiled. Jamie. No.
- Style. Yesterday in English class, my teacher came up to me as I was settling in my seat and said how I have really developed a style since Freshmen year. She read my paper already, and said how much she really enjoyed reading it. I mean the creative writing excercises I just have fun with, but she asked if I write for fun and yaddy and how I shouldn't stop... I really have talent. She said more but Im really bad with compliments. It's nice to know what I really want to do..people enjoy.
- Courage. Damn man, it takes a lot of courage to do little things and follow on decisions. It's hard. but when the evidence is apparent, and it hurts more to hold on you have to really find your inner lion and roar. Rawr :)
- AC, I really cannot wait for this shit show of a getaway. This will be a night we won't forget, of whatever we can remember. I'm a little nervous, but in a good way. Antsy. Lets gooooo.
- Friends. Need I say more? I love them. I trust them. You really can't make it through a terrible day without people there kicking your ass to keep going, sing/scream songs from the bottom of your lungs, shoulders to punch and cry on, hugs, ohhhh hugs, and the silence of understanding.
So, I thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment