24 April 2011

hearts and minds and eyes bewitched

maybe we should bend til we break, then mold into better versions of ourselves.It's a long way back from where you've come, but you'll make it soon.

here's the king of the thing:
I'm 21 years old, really embracing my wings, and flying solo - onward and upward for the first time. severe anaphylaxis related to relationships and anxiety and the mind numbing but not surprising truth I am not ready. I will not force another square into a circle. "What's meant to be will happen in time <3." No damage. No harm, no foul.

Over break I've worked 3 out of the 4 nights I've been home and will reluctantly be moving back to school tomorrow after I wake up from my nap.  not having facebook has really been nice. i had enough of it. once i buy an external harddrive i will get all my music and pictures off fb then possibly be done forever - or just make a new one. a newnew one just for me with maybe a 100 friends haha. new facebook new start?

Im really tired of relying on technology; with the exception of music. I will be reverting back to what I know and love. : Books, Music, Friends, Quotes, not fb and its addicting annoying ways.

easier said than done.

No comments:

Post a Comment