Welcome to May; the month where things ceremoniously end, and others sneak a beginning. In 14days, I will unofficially graduate. Capped, gowned, proud. In 17days I will be starting summer classes.
This week will be my last week of finals; and I have yet to even look at the study guides. Not to mention there is a paper due on Tuesday as well, but it will get done. Today will consist of the packing Ive been procrastinating, and the studying I have yet to start. Yesterday was an awesome way to bid farewell to April; won tickets to XTU, bought a few summery dresses, spent time with a biffer, went for a run, and capped it off relaxing - then warding off a migraine (cant have it all at once).
With deep breaths, the month will progress. I have a few hopes and places to go, but they won't happen just yet. Maybe it will work out? Maybeeee it will be postponed to wait for me? Probably not, but I can always hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment