16 May 2011

I'm already gone.


Life is a runaway train, you can't wait to jump on.

I'm jumping. I'm going. I'm getting ready to be gone. I've learned who I can trust, and who actually care. I've had my heart broken, and bandaged. I have failed, and succeeded and will continue to be better. I've cut ties, and I've learned to pretend. So what's the but.. there is no butt. I can guarentee when I get my situation together, the but will no longer be.

Yesterday I cleaned out my closet and under my bed; funny how things change and some stay the same. My dreams and quirks are the same since I was 13. "I love how you are crazy energetic and keep everyone positive at 9am, coffee or not." - From A kairos letter. "Bridg, are you drunk already?" " No.. I'm actually happy and this is me when I'm not here"- 5pm Last week

It's a shame people didn't get to know the real me, but if they didn't take the time to notice or care then it's their loss. I will keep intouch with my friends..Facebook is not an excuse.

Despite the adjustment of moving back home.. things are amazing.
I never have to return to the dorms- the black hole of fake bitches and bullshit.
Good.Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment