03 June 2011

a good kiss can send anyone's head into a tizzy.

His advice was that I needed to be single.
Her advice was to focus on me.
His advice was I'm not like that, and he would tell me to stop if it got outta hand.
Her advice was to live it up.
Her advice was it's neither of their business
Her advice was to continue on, he is going to regret it.
His advice was to pray for time to slow down, we don't have enough moments like this.
Her advice was why not?
His advice was just go for it.

do you.be yourself. figure out what you want.not yet.eventually.better as friends. love you. you're cute.drink.

 When the words of others slowed down their marathon of chaos in my head; I let them go. I stopped thinking and began doing. It's already June and I cannot believe it. Session I will be over in two weeks, followed by the beginning of Session II. August 5th is my last day(!) and I want to plan a vacation of sorts.

The weekends have been pretty nice. This is the summer that really, is for me. Probably the best thing that happened was that I watched He's Just Not That Into You. If he wants to see you/talk to you he will. If not, it's his loss.

Work is work, and the job hunt continues.

I'm really happy to live in this moment; because really...rushing days doesnt do anything except waste time and we really do not have a lot of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment