06 June 2011

sit back down where you belong, in the corner of my bar with your high heels on.


[Lady Gaga- You and I ]


I cannot oogle enough about Gaga'a new album. I swear theres a song for any mood. Feeling quirky, crazy, dark, sad, sexy, beautiful.. there's an app a song for that. 

If I hit the mute button...the strangest noise will fill the room. Silence. Mom just left to visit Aunt Mary and Cj... " Enjoy the peace and quiet princess." AHH relaxation before work. I can actually read my new book too, when I'm done reading this drug book. Is it weird I sit here and read a couple meds once in a while.. yes? Oh well. Yesterday I got lost in Barnes and Noble. My original intent was to go for some CAM Books and cook books but there's this fascinating thing called the internet and it's free. So new project - make a binder of my creations. Muahah. I need to stay away from books and music. Really. There are things I need like uh clothes, and shoes, and med stuff... but I canntt helppp itt. I see books and blank copy books and little organizer things and kitchen gadgets and go crazy. ALL REASON NOT TO GET A CREDIT CARD right there. Sorry mom.


Sky diving; an-omg-lets-do-it-in-march .. oh wait that never happened - activitiy I still am itching to do. I need someone, anyone to go with me. I mean just to make to have a witness if I go splat. Thats kinda morbid.. haha . . but in all seriousness. That or Ill use the money to go on  a vacation/mini getaway in August when school is officially done.

I'm not rushing time or looking forward to things in my rediculous extremes anymore. Yeah, I need to constantly remind myself to relax and slow down, because I get too excited and wound up about things I'm passionate about...but.. it's nice to slow down and sit and watch a movie or two, and have a drink or two..
*le sigh*

Oh and I bought my favorite book ever again because I swear I lent it out and never got it back.

"When we hit the tunnel, all the sound got scooped up into a vaccuum, and it was replaced by a song on the tape player. A beautiful song called "Landslide." When we got out of the tunnel, Sam screamed this really fun scream, and there it was. Downtown. Lights on buildings and everything that makes you wonder. Sam sat down and started laughing. Patrick started laughing. I started laughing. And in that moment, I swear we were infinite."

No comments:

Post a Comment