If you could take your heart and lay it out flat, follow the veins and arteries, the mends and breaks- would things make more sense? Would you be able to see the right answer?
Probably not.
So with all the hits and misses, we carry on. Optimistically speaking, I have been feeling a static buzz. Like the game hot/cold when searching for somthing.. the buzz is heating up. But still NO answers.
Session I of Summer Session is OVER. YYEAHH BUDDY. Capped it off with an A. Beautiful. Now, the second session is full of work/BS nonesense and projects. I thought it brilliant to take up some nightshifts.. actually..8 in the next 15 days. Oh what's that? you have school 2days a week. You're right. FML. But but buttt, I will be able to save. That is the ultimate goal..since yanno my loans are coming in. Thanks GMC no degree, but a beautiful bill.
Nikki had her pool party last week, and it was really refreshing to see everyone in one place at one time. Drinking pooliside, dancing, swimming, eating, and convincing ourselves we weren't drunk. Of course over the monstrous breakfast of champions via Jeff, we concluded otherwise. Summer is different, when staying in touch because vacations jobs and sunsets get in the way.. what about when the summer is over. Keeping in touch , and staying close with people is work.. but the right people are worth it (I believe).
Odds&ends odds&ends. I'm really not sure what to do. Fall back down the rabbit hole, or push on through to the other side. I hate ultimatums. I hate how I can't avoid anymore. What I do enjoy though, is a brisk summer morning, a warm breakfast, and a mid morning nap. Yeah.
Oh. And I lost my contact.
Cyclopse view? thanks but I'd rather not see anything than half.
No comments:
Post a Comment