Okay so, moments change lives. And with that being said this week has been a string of change and differences.
Went to the Brad Paisley Concert, fabulous. Awesome. More positive adjs to go along with that. Then on tuesday had a reunite girls night. On of my favorite nights, simply because it proved that even though year change along with hair color and personal morals, frienship can reignite if the flame still burns. Reassuring to say the least.
Friday, moved into school. Sunday, ran and completed my first ever 5K (the LIVESTRONG Challenge) It was a beautiful thing. Very inspiring. I learned a lot in those 3.1 miles .
Monday started OL training. Then I had to make an emergency doc appt- which I attended today.
Throw in some paperwork, and phone calls, & that brings me to where I am right now (which is sitting at my desk with a pandora playlist, and starbucks coffee brewing.)
I am not sure what to do at this time. I have been working for the past hour to gather my brain and prioritize some things.
Ah black coffee. How bitter you are.
can always depend on you. Maybe i should snag some sugar in the raw from the cafe. Because yanno I do fork out 8+ grand a year for the slop they call food. Moldy muffins and all. Disgraceful. SO I wont feel the least bit bad for it. Take that Parkhurst!
Congrats on your first 5k! That's Awesome!
ReplyDeleteTHANKS :D
ReplyDeleteit is definatly one of my major accomplishments.