This year's fall weather is pretty fabulous.
The semester is ending just two weeks, on the flip side of this holiday break-which will end sunday. I will summarize this semester thus far in a mere, run on sentence:
I lit the both ends of the kryptonite laced candle resulting in a semester filled with every emotion listed in any dictionary or imagination, percolated with a nursing curriculum that causes frequent thoughts of suicide and overindulgence; accompanied by hormones that stir the senses even more while I balance a life, activities, a job and family ; when in reality it will all be over soon and I will call myself a champion.
Hmm. That's actually pretty accurate. Tonight, actually in approx 25minutes my brother will land at the airport! My dad is picking him up and taking him out so I am going to TRY and wait up. It's been EXACTLY 5months since he has been home. This thanksgiving is truly going to be amazing.
I've been thinking, about this blog. I was going to delete it and make another, but I remembered a promise I made to myself about doing that. Damn. So, whenever I find interesting things or topics of procrastinatory delight, I will post it. and rants. Sounds nice.
I promise from now on
- To make time for myself and write at least 30minutes a day.
- I will think positive
- Keep up with this blog
- Smile more.
Random short, incomplete list but I dont want to bore the world and progress my pending carpal tunnel even more.
Finally I am going to leave you with this link I found. http://www.lemondrop.com/2009/11/13/jerry-elaine-orbach-remember-i-love-you/
Jerry Orbach aka Lenny - my love- From Law and Order apparently was a softy! Every morning he would leave his wife a poem/love note beside her coffee because some days he wouldn't be there because of the show. Below is a sample, and they actually made a book of all the letters. How frickin ADORABLE?!

Thanks Jerry.
Have a great night.
No comments:
Post a Comment