26 November 2009

Gobbles? TIMMAY

My mini/new obsession has to be the Peanuts, and luckily they are littered all over the Holidays. So: Happy Thanksgiving, whether youre thankful, or hope to be; I am thankful for you.

I'm pretty thankful that right now I am the only one in the house. and seems like i'm the only on for miles. Everything outback is still. I have a nice view of the pumpkin that the damn squirrel was eating yesterday.

Later today, the house will explode with people. Yesterday my mom and I spent like an hour and a half trying to rearrange three difference shaped tables in our small dining room to fit 20 people ; 15 adults and 5 kids under the age of 5. My pie was always a success - in the cooking stage at least.. Made crust from scratch and the pie itself. hope it turns out alright.

Thanks grandparents for bringing me coffee to wake up to! Youre the best. Now on with the day hopefully to have funny stories later.

Happy Thanksgiving <3

No comments:

Post a Comment