Can i just say that Aladdin in HD and Franiza through a mini filter is the absolute BEST. This new filter [a name I will find out later] gets rid of the carbonation && filter the ingredients. DELICIOUS makes the $12 box taste at least 50 dollars. mmm mm good.
Not sure if I should be writing now but it's fine.
Thanksgiving was thee best. Seeing other children and how they act definatly places an impact how I want to raise my potential children --- some day in the distant future.
Through the course of this evening I have tried to explain to my boyfriend the Twilight Plot. Did not convert him ... but I will keep trying...
John and I went to peddler's village today. BEAUTIFUL I love it and this time of year. I actually forgot about nursing for a day.
Other thought trickled through my mind but they do not belong here. For now I will say that my new obsessions include :
my resurrected love for books and twilight
snoopy/peanuts
franzia chardonay
the fall/winter transition.
Must go for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment