I dress less than to impress or even a second glance.
I don't wear makeup; unless i feel spontaneous
&these things are ok i suppose.
I feel kinda queasy still; like I could sleep all day. Things I kinda wanna do.
I was rejected already 2/6 applications. I'm waiting for the other four to reject as well. I'm not being pessimistic it's just the way it is right now with Nursing. At least my anxiety is decreasing everytime I click *submit application*
Just kinda blah with the moments today. Nothing spectacular nothing demeaning. Not having a car is starting to irk me again, because I am missing out on ample opportunities.
Waiting is SERIOUSLY the hardest part.
Wednesday will be two years since me and John started dating.
That sentence alone is epic for my psyche.
&&A rough translation. "Keep going, follow the life you are, breathe."
No comments:
Post a Comment