b) everything will be ohkay, once you get your head out of your ass
c) why would you say that, when you don't reall mean it
d) i don't like her that much
e) i miss you
f)i hate you
g) i love you
Just to name a few.
In other ramblings, snow. More and more to come, and I'm craptastically happy. It's been my excuse for everything. Oh i can't do homework, it's snowing. Oh I can't call you back because there's snow. I can eat my face off to build up warmth for the snow. Shower? Nah it's snowing. I'm gross.
I have a few more links to add to the side of my page. Ones that are digsutingly cute and make you go "AWWWE!" Sometimes you need those moments.
Ranto the point:
I hate people and the bullshit they produce.
STOP making problems for everyone else it's annoying
NOT interesting.
./Rant
Coffee. Thanks. Youre making me sweat and anxious for NO reason.
Cute moments of the day thus far:
Security offering me a ride to class. Thanks for the consideration.. really
A funny joke provided by KatieKane:
Why can't Cinderella play football?
Because she's always running away from the Ball!
Yep, one of those. The one where you laugh halfheartedly and 5minutes, then 5hours later youre like awww really.
Why do people only need hope/realize/hope for hope when it comes to cancer. The site givesmehope.com has a common theme for a majority of the entries. Cancer. I'm not implying you dont need it or it's not a biproduct of the demon, but why not have it before. Why do you need somthing negative to have hope?
I really have to pee. Thank coffee&water combo. *thumbs up*
I love you, remember that. Even though it may not seem like it, you're essential to my being. Yes, you.
Have Hope&A Great Day
No comments:
Post a Comment