Is it possible to learn all that I have about people, life, and the next few months in a matter of 2hours? Who cares about possibility because-it happened.
1. I spilled yet another FULL cup of coffee in the Auditorium before class. Great. For the inquiring minds; yes. I did refill it.
2. The NCLEX makes me nauseous. I'm nervous and excited. Old, good feelings like this are resurfacing and the outcome the first time around (aka in HS,) was positive - everything I hoped. I must not let that foreshadow these circumstances..
3. Becareful who you trust, even your friends. You learn a lot about poeple when individual gain and competition are at risk.
4. I am torn between position, possibility, nad individual sanity. If it get the position I have the opportunity to change things. It would be for the good of the whole, but I need to establish the good of me first. That is - surviving this year. Yes the positions are for next year but additional stress is not needed. I'm doing it for me. Yes is feel about about waht I could do, but that's the chance I'm willing to sacrifice. All assuming I get elected hah.
5. Today is getting better, I hope it is for you too.
No comments:
Post a Comment