22 March 2010

i tried to leave this all on your machine.

See that? There, right there. Yeah. That's a glimmer of hope. I snatched it. Hugged it, carressed it, made it mine. It did not disappoint.

Let's look shall we:

1) Mom took the bill for the Kaplan course [for now; if she goes on strike i have to pay her back right away] For now I just have to worry about conjuring the 300 ish for the actualy NCLEX.

2) I was cancelled for four hours from work yesterday. In two years thats never happened but I took what I could

3) I HAVE OFF ON SATURDAY :D ohhhhhhhhh joyous occasion <3 SO happy. /end little kid typing skills. Now I can do Movie Marathon and sleep and study THEN work sunday. Paycheck will be terrible but that's fine. Mini sacrifice in the long run

4) I submitted my FinAid app. done caput. Room selection is soon but I wont bother with that at the moment .

5) Kevin will be home for SC in the summer. Excitement.



Mom still doesnt have her car back. I hope they get it soon. Did I forget to mention? She got into a really bad accident, and didn't tell me because she didn't want me to worry. Why worry when the deadline for strike is next week- and pay day is the day after.

Off to shop for my event. Go now and frolick.

No comments:

Post a Comment