19 April 2010

always remember- never mention a name.

Give me cokebottle glasses, and a pocketprotector because im feeling super nerdy today.

...more like blog-nerdy. So much hyperactivity in such a little body, it's tough to make sure every keystroke is correct. Well enough with the buildup... I guess I should begin.

+ Some days I wonder if I have an embedded- or dormant- 'y' chromosome. Venom filled words can only burn so much, whereas a conversation of fist meets face triggers the majority of senses and enables one to remember. I say this merely because 16year olds had a tendancy this weekend to make that 'y' chromosome active. Ohhh if I were under 18... Let me expand. My sister went to a junior prom this past friday for Judge. She came to GMC so I could do her hair and makeup. I thought she looked pretty. And the pictures on facebook are there to back me up. Then these little twatmunchin bitches who she used to be friends with were down the shore after prom and my sister read texts between these two girls, saying things like how she looked at prom, and shes fat, and fake, and all these things that are making my internal lava boil as I type. My sister, although annoying and an ADHD sufferer (god bless us all) is none of those things, at least not enough to be talked about...I digress. Aside from anger I'm hurt for her because that sucks! Yes she has gained weight but it's not her fault and she doesn't look terrible. She said the weekend got better. Of course she said that. Truth be told no one can pick on Erin except me, and I really don't anymore.

Dear medical world, Find a cure for Venous Reflux, or an etiology, or anything. This whole ticking time bomb of when my 16 year old sister will throw a clot is really not helping the familial ulcer. Thanks. Hugs and Kisses.



Something sticky just magically appeared on my mouse. Ew.


Everyone must try to open the shut door. Just for reassurance that yes the 5 other people waiting by the closed, essentially locked door, did not try to jiggle it just the way you did and the door is really .. locked. Such an observation was made, before I was able to sit and type this all to the blogosphere, in Keiss. LOLgmcstudents.

I would really like it if this strike would end. The look of fear in my mom's eyes yesterday was very very unnerving. Ughhhhhhh. When she worries, it is an invitation to worry. I guess I've alredy RSVP'd.

I want Kevin to come home. RIGHT now. RIGHT RIGHT now. When he's home, everything is better.

Thank the lord I have a Reese's stash because I'm gonna need it, because I'm feeling those feelings of my PossibleManicSession beginning. My advanced apologies.


I leave you with this.. it's time to learn something academic.




No comments:

Post a Comment