Facebook: the portal to the past and re-enforcement of how great or shitty your present is. There's been a recent flow of gradeschool friend requests. I am loving it! Grade school was so long ago and it'sfun to see who what where and how people are doing. Fast forward to the next years of schooling; it's interestingt o see what people look like from highschool- those you were friends with, suppose to friends with, and who you NEVER want to see again- it's a comfort to know they got fat[ter]. Now, in college, it's an adventure to see who is engaged? a sloppy mess and an embarrassment; and of course the good things of friend pictures and keeping in touch with those who don't live across the hall☼
I'm nervous, and excited, but mostly stuffy. Sickness is NOT what I want to deal with right now. Not that I have a choice. Please bear with my nasal voice. But, I have so much to prepare for. This whole thing with John is slowly simmering down. I have a weird feeling that things aren't going to work out but I'm trying so hard to prove it wrong. We all have glitch periods. Im praying his stops soon.
After my date with Julie the other day I can't even express how ready I am for summertime and no more school -even though im EXCITED AS ALL HELL for the potential grad school. The easygoing nature was addicting.
Things I don't know: what i'm going to do for work, where ill go to grad school, for what, are me and john going to be ok, is my mom ever going to go back to work, is my sister going to maintain a normal lifestyle, will my brother come home safe and sane, should I reconnect with my dad, apartment,car,school,money, STOP!
First, I need to focus on finals. Step by step I will take this; because it's the only way I know how.Looking for a religion or a faith to believe in because I''m being tested.
Legs don't fail me now.
No comments:
Post a Comment