I can't remember class. I don't remember leaving the dorm, but I did remember to grab my keys. My body is fighting to sleep. lay down it screams. I haven't been able to eat solid food, without it clawing it's way through my body, since friday. Last registered food: subway sandwich 530pm yesterday.
I can't even handle coffee.
In the meanwhile, I am just drinking clear fluids.
I hate this. I want a cheesesteak, or something. I'm to the point where any thought of food makes me wanna high tail to the nearest porcelain goddess.
In better news, I only have to do a process recording for clinical tomorrow. Maybe I should get on that.
Dinner Dance was a fantastic time. Loved my dress, and pictures are too funny to mention. The reality shock of having 30+/-4 days til graduation is a bittersweet feeling. Stoked- to say the least, scared as a median and down right petrified at the apex of the emotional tree.
i have to force relaxation right now.
Glee TOMORROW. awesome.
everything else I want to say, I cant remember. Not a fan.
No comments:
Post a Comment