09 April 2010

let's be infinite.

I think tonight when I go home I will dig out my Perks of Being a Wallflower and re-read it tomorrow at work. I am eager to see what I will pluck out and appreciate now, that I have'nt visited the world of Charlie in 3-4 years.

Last night while I was in the shower, I was convinced there was a tremendous thunder storm outside that I could hear in the community bathroom or someone was attempting to have sex in the shower upstairs. Mystery of the moment. ( I could care less which turned out true, but at the time I was giggling and afraid. An awkward combo.)

Can I just express how Gleedy I am. Can I tell you how disgustingly punning I am. I apologize. It's an addiction. Once I start the puns and think I'm funny, when I'm not, it hurts to stop. I digress. Let's map out what lies between me and sprinting to get my ASN on May 15th as of right now..
  1. 3Finals
  2. 1Religion Paper
  3. 3Process Recordings
  4. 1Psych Paper
  5. 2Hesi Exams
  6. 1Hesi Exit Exam.
  7. Week Hesi Class

Beautiful List. Simply stunning.

Tomorrow I have work and then it is time for the year long anticipated DinnerDance. I'm pretty pumped to get all dressed up and celebrate. I miss my boyfriend because I rarely see him any more.

I really enjoy picking the human brain and it's workings. Getting a different view of life, and such is interesting. Maybe that's why I like my BH rotation.

Life is going well; depending on what you interpretation of well is. There are more checks in the positive column then the negative. I guess that counts for something.

To avoid any ramblings, I'll store my good mood and move along.

Be happy, stay healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment