29 April 2010

now that an excorcism has been performed...

I would thoroughly enjoy to not jinx myself and say that I am better. *golfclap* I'm still going to take it easy today because, I have a tendancy to push things, and I'd rather get a full recovery. Although nauseous, and not really an appetite.. I can sit, smile, and walk again. Heyyooo.

This morning was the last. Whoahoahoa reWIND. the LAST CLINICAL day of the ASN program. Can I get an amen?! Somewhere deep in the south a jolly african woman raised her voice in prayer. Just one more ending, I can get used to.

On the study scale...hah. I should hop back on. My derailment from ailments has really put a wrench in it. Back to the old school days of crunch and win.

I really want to run. but I must wait until tomorrow.


Today however, I will be making a small to do list, to accomplish in order to - yanno- feel accomplished. A very reassuring sentiment. Boring update as of now. but flutter along.

I was, I am, I wish to be: happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment