27 April 2010

swimming through the lines

MMM.

I'm looking through my saved blurbs in notepad, and I am amazed. I remember typing these things, but not really? I find that when I let loose and type type type; I enter another realm.

Ill leave some snippet for you to enjoy.. or get very afraid.

"Tis the season for skirts and secrets.
I bet theres more hidden behind those sunglasses than just your eyes."


"I wonder what it's like to live under the radar
or in the lyrics of a song.
An inspiration to an artist
or the revenge of another.

"I wonder what happens when you reach the
bottom of the bottle and realize your problems are still there.
Maybe I should be glad the only thing I have to do is wonder."

"To live may be a great sin. As we were taught that sweltering day. For the word itself, speaks the truth. Turn it backwards. and you shall see live = evil"

"If you are alive you're addicted to somthing. Face it, if you have a pulse, your heart- lub dubs- more than just to surivive. What drives you, excites you, bends your kness and has you begging for more? Is it love, money, coffee, affection? The top most common modern addicitons include but are not limited to Facebook, junk food excerise, reality tv, gossip, pretty much whatever. You are an addict."


"Not all addictions are condemned some even commendable."

"
where do you go when you dont belong anywhere
an outcast in your own skin
every enviornment retched;
barren of any strings of comfort."

"It seems I'm allergic to the bullshit your feeding me. "

"blind eyes feel life
deaf ears see beauty
and we who see and hear are
dumb to the beauty in life
simple happinesses granted yet
strangled by restrictions
tamed by rules
to do's how tos and what if's"

Now it's time to go listen to Barb Speak :)



1 comment: