21 May 2010

I didn't want to jinx it earlier in the week, but if this week is any indication of how this summer will be, I am so thrillleeddd.

The rest of Kaplan week one was a JOKE and a half. So pissed the way it's going. Looks like I'm going to be teaching myself this B.S

In more optimistic news, today I went to the beach with Jules and Nikki. B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L day. Couldn't ask for a more perfect beach adventure. However, it went by way too fast, and needs to happen again- with the cheesesteak happy ending.

Currently, I am trying to update my pictures onto facebook. I think I need to make a file on my comp of pictures I want printed, and print them sometime next week.


My mom just told me that stink bugs are the saddest most pathetic creatures ever.

and also just found out that comcast has some voicemail box for our house that uh, has over 400 messages. Going back like 2-3 years. Yeuppp. So apparently all the times people were on the other line, or a message got forwarded it went into this voicemail..and we never knew.

Awesome.

Lost my train of thought be back later.

1 comment:

  1. beach=must repeat!!! and cheesesteaks A MUST!!!

    ReplyDelete