17 May 2010

it's alright.

Home, on the couch. Hello couch.

Day I of Kaplan was this morning. Not as terrible as I so imagined.
Getting up early was a struggle. Ventured with Katherine&BWhales.
I'm dressin all cute, to get ready for our EC Dinner downtown. Very excited.
Tomorrow, Kaplan, then girls night at Christina's NO NURSING ALLOWED
Wednesday Kaplan, then Phillies game at night. Thursday Kaplan. Friday FREE

Relatively busy week.

Graduation was one of the best days I've had in I can't even remember. I was so happy, my family was there.&It was a beautiful day. Grandmom had food after, and it was a splendid
occasion. At night, John and I went to Sugarland.. talked some things out. Still talking things
out. Taking everything day by day.


This post isn't infected with many things but it's enough until my brain and heart are
in sync again.


"People are only as happy as they make up their minds to be."

No comments:

Post a Comment