June ferst. Holy Cow. It was just May first. It was just January first. Where is this time going!? This four day weekend felt like a friday night, but boy was it awesome. The weather was perfect, the beer was cold, food was endless, the ocean fresh, and friends laughing into all hours of the morning was THEE way to really start the summer.
It's refreshing to take time and do nothing and everything with the people who matter. You can't change the way the wind blows, and you can't change the way people feel; including your self. The best you can do, is just that- the best full front effort. Grip the sail and carry on.
Honesty is a pretty good policy, even though is stings.
Now that the fun and games are over, I need to sit down, and develop my study plan, my workout plan, and my stay-sane plan. It will work. Woo SAh.
This crazy weather. It's pouring. I'd rather be down the shore...soon. I'll get there soon.
Alright, enough. I need to make a plan.
No comments:
Post a Comment