A cute, relevant tote.
I am discovering- through a cocktail of drugs and caffeine- I do have interests. This may seem like a startling and stupid realization, because it is for me too. The survey question of what are your hobbies/interests always leave me with a blank stare and the gutted urge to refrain from putting long walks on the beach. [Although an interest, it very cliche and very far down on my list].
I love art. And learning, and creating. I love brainstorming, and tweaking the ordinary. Quote collecting, and saving cute text messages are also mini hobbies. among others
I have a new book, and a new planner [thanks mom]. She has been really concerned since she found me wrapped in seran wrap. She is feuling my blood with coffee and offered to buy me a new book SQUEEE .. that is how I stumbled upon the all too true tote up there.
On to more music searching and other things
No comments:
Post a Comment