31 July 2010

I don't care what they say, decaf does NOT taste the same.

Alas, coffee is coffee and I will suck it up- lovingly- but mark my words, decaf will never be a first choice.

Being unemployed has fantastic benefits. Relaxation and freedom being a nice duo. Not having to worry in general about schedules is another plus.  I have never been so excited to be out of the house. Granted, I'm over John's but even so it's refreshing.

It's safe to say my body is at war. According to blood work, I've had Mono [ i think i've mentioned], and my titers were elevated for two viruses, and extremly high for a virus. Pretty much at one time, I'm having a reaction to something in the vaccine, am warding off two viruses while actively battling another.

I'm really sorry body!

Today, I am super excited to say is the Brooks and Dunn concert! Long sleeves and pants in attire, and then to the shore after. [No beach of course]. I dont care I dont CARE. IM GOING OUTSIDEEE!!!

One really anonying side affect is  alopecia--- hair loss. Like, a lot. Like 1/2 of my head is gone/thinning, and Ive only been on the meds for a week.

Positive - my rash wont scar - as long as I stay out of the sun
Negative- it can take up to three weeks to go away.

GOODBYYEEE TAN I WORKED SO HARD TO ACHEIVE


Oh and all the taste buds on my tongue are gone.. burned off. But i dont have any acne.

I can't wait to go back to school, and I'm kinda glad I won't have to go to any interviews or work looking like this. I will need to get a job or two at Gywnedd and prepare for the massive pay cut..

ANY LOVELY FRIENDS KNOW ANYWHERE I CAN GOOOOOO????

Giddy gumdrop I'm gonna go get ready and see what the heck I can do about my hair..

Silk Scarf purchases soon? I think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment