First early Saturday. Thoughts... the novelty will wear off. Positive... if this were a hospital Saturday I would be checking in , in 3minutes as opposed to finishing up my breakfast, brushing my teeth, taking aminute to -yes- blog and scurry out the door. Scurry sounds like sucha literary word. I'm tpying with no backspaces because its a blurb entry today. blop!
Not a day goes by I don't think about what kinda nursing to do, since I sacrificed a lot for it. VA. It would be nice and like all high intense areas- I couldn't do it forever.
The crabs last night bit up my hands.. not literally of course but they were tore them up but were soo good. John and I hung out with Brit and Sean. I twas fun. Idk why I feel werid hangin around them .. I mean theyre really awesome and Johns best friend. Ding. Thtat's probably it. One of the only.. pprobably only,.. other person who knows more aobut him or as much or differently than I do. Needless to say things were brought up last night. I love John but MY GOD he can be really empty headed sometimes. Some emotions lately are a first since im TRYING to remain + .. Hurt was one of them. Eck. I'm over it. Yes, I am. Shut up.. I am.
True Blood. I'm 8 episodes in the first season and I'm not realllly sure how I feel about it. I'm waiting for it to pick up and get idk .. interesting. I think because there's so much hype, or I'm starting from the begining the good stuff hasnt happened. I remember hearing how the first season / couple episodes suck or pale in comparision to what they are now. Each one has a different "feel" I think the writers and directors were testing a lot out. Maybe I should read the books? Rightnow it's like an accident I can't help but watch. I'm slowly being drawn to wonder what other things can happen that I havnt predicted. haha that sounds bitchy I didnt mean it that way.. Just that.. well Idk. We'll see.
Goal for today.. drink LESS coffee, MORE water, and try not to break the cash register.
Here's to: Little Victories.
No comments:
Post a Comment