10 August 2010

it's because they were so good I had to eat them all. stop baking.

Apparently, my mini brownies with strawberries were so good my sister had to eat ALL of them.. except for the 5 actual brownies. It's her fault. She can't blame any of us if her clothes dont fit or if she throws a damn clot. Mom is upset/pissed because she's buyin Erin all this stuff and helping her get to where she needs to annnnd she just stuffs her face and thinks it's funny then blames me because I'm baking. Fuck you dude. Find some self control!

Today was an awesome day. Mom asked me twice if I was drunk when I got home.. no MOM I'm in a good mood! I finished Her Fearful Symmetry - LOVE it love it love it. If I don't start reading the classics I'm gonna re-read Time Traveler's and Her fearful symmetry. Audrey Neffinger is awesome. I also only have 10 pages left in The Guersney Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society; yeahh I kinda started and finished it to and from the Aquarium .. which leads me to be giddy about today. John and I went to Baltimore Aquarium. We bought the tickets back before I took boards aka when I had money and we never went. Today was awesome too. A little crowded and people really tested my nerves; but I got to see the dolphin show [with some awesome pictures!] , and jellyfish, and pretty different fishies. I kinda liked the one in SC better.. Sorry Baltimore.

I think one of the best things about today was that I wore a dress; not just any dress though.. my yellow H&M dress I wore for The Pajama Game , senior year of Highschool. I fit better in it now then I did then. weird. Maybe I'll wear the black polka dotted one tomorrow :)   Suchhh a hippie/flowy[not flower] child.

The night ended with some butterscotch krimpet waterice/vanilla icecream gelati from Ritas. Superb.

It was an allaround nice day and I'm glad we got to experience it. This whole whisking around adventurous lifestyle is beautiful. Tomorrow though I have to climb out of the rabbit hole and buckle back to business. I have a to-do list that is mounting and mounting. Maybe if I just stay up and read it'll make it better.

The little black cloud... I have been advised from three medical personel with high regards to avoid sushi until I can have proper elaborate testing done..because the next time it may kill me. OR i could be one in 300million and have the reaction to HepA. DAMNIT. Well, I love sushi, but I love living a lot more.. at least it's not shellfish ingeneral  ---- yet.

Les Mis will drown my woes. It could be worse.

I've been finding the most darling quotes and mediations lately. I'll leave this entry with one.


"Throw your heart over the fence and the rest will follow." - Norman Vincent Peale

No comments:

Post a Comment