18 September 2010

for the moment; a moment is all we have.

While I have a spare minute- actually.. I don't but I'm giving myself a spare moment to collect and dispense. To recount this last week would not even do justice to the fluctuating emotions that accompanied every turn.

Last Thursday was the LAST Underage & wonderful of the originals. It was bittersweet laced with a 2am meltdown and my phone got the brunt end; but after waking up and realizing the nonsensical nature of the whole thing, we laughed and moved forward.

Last weekend was SGA Leadership/my actual birthday. You must make the best of everything. You have no choice; unless you want to be miserable. It really was an experience of a weekend. Madre bought my first official dranky drank. Patron Margarita. The rescue was just what I needed. I returned to camp suckmyshand and finished the weekend with some of my closest and best friends.

Sunday when we came back I had half hour to unpack, relax, shower for real and head to dinner with the grandparents. One of the most fun dinners I've ever had. Moquito bites x3 and tipsy conversations are the greatest with the best company. Sunday night a bunch of us went to Applebees to get me a drink or two.

Monday was Matty's birthday, so Jenny and I ventured to Finnigan's Wake. My mixed and nauseating emotions lasted right up until he showed up. I can't even say how happy I am to have a great friend back. Beer pong, dancing, and drinks continued til Jenny and I wandered back to GMC.

Tuesday Uh, surprised to the moon and back and wound up at the Lady Gaga concert with Crisp. We havnt hung out in forever so it was a beautiful exhiliarating adventure. I have never felt so freee :)

Thursday- Upgraded to a new phone finally. It's the Ally and I love her. First official Reeds night. SOOOOOO much fun. Matt came up and it was cool having a little bit of the past hanging out and integrating with my present. I am happy to stay I stayed in my 3inchers ALLL NIGHT. Yeh my feet hurt now.

Today is the Rascal Flatts concert- the last of the package I bought Johnny boy in February. The crew has doubled and it will be double the fun if not more. I'm so pumped. Shore tomorrow; and I really really really really need to buckle down. This birthday week celebration has caused schoolwork and responsibility to go on the back burner. I think have a library fee of like 4 bucks. Shiiittt.

Til later.

No comments:

Post a Comment