06 September 2010

I have decided I need to reign in my imagination; and remind myself of the reality where I'm supposed to reside

Oh static brain waves, simmer. I beg for silence, and serenity. This nauseating ride of adjustment and surprise has my soul beggin for a Zofran.

Three; the bewitched number of the good and bad. Three different paths, with starting lines sporadic yet yeilding at an inopportune time.

or is it all in my head?

Which reality is true?

Or is there only one and my imagination is painting mirages to distract my subconscious.

Where is my heart in all of this? Having coffee, and preventing a moment of standstill perhaps.. but how many cups of coffee and conversation are necessary in order to understand someone?

School is school. This is pretty much a huge winddown, while the job hunting continues.

Fear holds me back from a lot. And theres a locked door in front of me. I can see it. I'm not sure what's on the other side and sadly, theres no Drink Me bottle of goodness to help me coast through. Damn you Alice.

I wish I could tuck my secrets away and be satisfied; but my quest for answers and clarification are eroding any possibilty.

This post is full of phrases. Cryptic, but not so. Fragments. As life situations go.

People are running outside my door... im ready to  pass out. or wake up. the lack of ability to differentiate is keelinggg meee.

No comments:

Post a Comment