Yay to watching Lilo and Stitch, and starting the weekend off right. Olive Garden, girlfriends, and breadsticks. OOOOOH the breadsticks. Tomorrow I have work til 2.. then I get to go home for a smidgen. Kevin comes home and I want to see him<3. Otherwise. Life is procrastinated...I don't want to think of it as burning bridges, but more of reconstruction. It really does suck when youre left with no other choice, but the one you want to run as far away from as possible. I guess this is what has to happen, and I suppose it's okay now because things are as they should be.. right? The buzzing in the stomach; the dizziness; weakness; and chest tightness; probably just situational flu. Yup. Situational flu.
Omg the cookie bakeoff is deliciously sinful. It's hot when a guy can cook or bake. Seriously.
Okay gonna go indulge.
"Well, at least it'll make things easier."
No comments:
Post a Comment