20 November 2010

oh vom job.

"You're afraid to stick out your chin and say, "Okay, life's a fact, people do fall in love, people do belong to each other, because that's the only chance anybody's got for real happiness." You call yourself a free spirit, a wild thing, and you're terrified somebody's going to stick you in a cage. Well, baby, you're already in that cage. You built it yourself. And it's not bounded in the west by Tulip, Texas, or in the east by Somaliland. It's wherever you go. Because no matter where you ...run, you just end up running into yourself." - Breakfast at Tiffany's

Ew. Quotes spelling out my existence in dramatic cinematic ways. The clock just donged and John's dog is crying again. Why do I keep writing in this thing? OH right Im taking a break from my journal analysis. Fabulous. I keep checking my phone in hopes for an answer. Womp. 8pages done in two hours, and an ENTIRE pot of coffee. I need to get away from this thing... re-read and edit..then 3more pages. YAY.

But tomorrow, always tomorrow..

11.11 made my wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment