06 December 2010

Dear Kidney, oh glorious filter of my body

I'm sorry. I know the pain you're feeling because trust me I'm feeling it too. However, Bactrim I really really really hate the fact I'm tired within 2hours of taking you. I guess it's better than the dreaded nausea vomiting and etc that you usually bring. Sincerely, Should be Drinking More.

Well; I slept through my class tonight. Luckily I'm really scheduled to go tomorrow night. I have my final Lab Practicum Wednesday, as well as a Healthcare Fair on Wednesday. Thursday-Saturday work, babysitting the beautiful Noella Saturday night. I really have to start my study guides as well. Maybe I'll do that tomorrow night after AP before Glee.

I'd rather just live here. I like my living room and the convienence. It seems like the trend of people crying and really exuding disgust with this semester has not sped or slowed the process of the semester ending. It's here. The ending of a semester. My LAST fall semester as an undergrad. Beneath my disgust I'm nervous, excited, sad..I want next semester to be worth it.

Please let's band together to make it worth it/

No comments:

Post a Comment