I was the candy cane prince, she was the opera princess, and together we ran from tigers and played in the eeyore pit watching elmo. Then we ate dinner. Then we danced, and sang songs and danced some more. We read stories, and rocked while the princess told me a story. Then we tucked the princess in with all her friends.
My therapy, is playing with my just about three year old cousin who calls me bridgey and can't wait til I come home from school to play more.
This week is going to be one of the most hectic weeks ever. I havent been this panic/anxiety stricken since preparing for boards! It's just as important too. So I'm going to do what I do best. Make lists. Study. Eat oatmeal. And run. Probably NOT in that order.
3more days of this heinous bactrim. Thank god. My dreams are terrible.
toooo cute...i cant wait for mine
ReplyDelete