31 January 2011

"i miss screamin and fightin and kissin in the rain; it's two am and I'm cursin your name "

EWWWW TAYLOR SWIFFTTT.

It's Monday, the beginning of the week, but also the end of this month. I can say I am really glad for this month to be over with. January you sly dog- everything has changed. (But has it?! After recent thinking and discussion with some favorites, have things really changed or do we just see people for who they are and how their nonsense cannot be covered up; even by snow)

After a long day of clinical and finding out things about restaurants I never wanted to, and recently spilling my ENTIRE cup of ginger ale in Advanced Phys I'm ready for the day to be done.

Only thing im miffed about is the fact tomorrow is Feb and my car still isnt on campus. Maybe someone is looking out for me because campus is a mess and this weather- disgusting. Still waiting for my uncle, because there are issues at the dealership. I can't wait for my baby. It's mine. I worked hard for it [not sure of the sex] and it will take me far..and far away.

Tonight will consist of homework and trying to finish learning Konstantine...it's about time I finish that song.

It's about time..isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment